My next big thang is going to be a 30 by 30 challenge. These are more long term goals than my 25for25. At the moment, I only have about half the list, so I’m going to fill it out when I think of good ideas.
1. Read the Bible completely. Every single verse, every single book.
I bought a read every day study Bible. Now to read it.
2. Save $5,000 a year each year.
This sounds like a lot, but it breaks down to less than $420 a month or $210 a pay check. I think we could all save that much.
3. Complete my Masters degree.
I’m on track to graduate next fall.
4. Pay off at least 50% of my undergrad student loans.
My payment schedule has me paying off my loans 10 years after graduation (so 2020). I should have paid off about 70% by my 30th birthday.
5. Run one organized race (5K or longer) a year.
6. Visit all 50 states.
I only have three left! Nevada, Alaska, and Hawaii.
7. Get healthy. Lose weight, eat better, be more active.
8. Stay healthy.
9. Volunteer at least 100 hours a year.
10. Keep growing my blog.
11. Buy a house, maybe.
I’m not committing myself fully to this one. Depending on where we go, it just might not make sense to buy a house.
12. Read at least 20 books a year.
13. Find a new church home whenever we move.
14. Stay in contact with my college friends.