Shortly after my 25th birthday, I decided to up my game from a year of 25 challenges before my 25th birthday to 30 goals to accomplish by my 30th birthday. At that point in time, I wasn’t sure what all I was going to do. But here is the list.
1. Read the Bible completely. Every single verse, every single book.
I bought a read every day study Bible. Now to read it.
2. Save $5,000 a year each year.
This sounds like a lot, but it breaks down to less than $420 a month or $210 a pay check. I think we could all save that much.
3. Complete my Masters degree.
I’m on track to graduate next fall.
4. Pay off at least 50% of my undergrad student loans.
My payment schedule has me paying off my loans 10 years after graduation (so 2020). I should have paid off about 70% by my 30th birthday.
5. Run one organized race (5K or longer) a year.
6. Visit all 50 states.
I only have three left! Nevada, Alaska, and Hawaii.
7. Get healthy.
8. Lose weight.
9. Eat better.
10. Be more active and work out regularly.
11. Stay healthy.
12. Volunteer at least 100 hours a year.
13. Keep growing my blog.
14. Buy a house, maybe.
I’m not committing myself fully to this one. Depending on where we go, it just might not make sense to buy a house.
15. Read at least 20 books a year.
16. Find a new church home whenever we move.
17. Stay in contact with my college friends.
18. Run a half-marathon.
19. Attend Alpha Gamma Delta Convention.
20. Try out or create a new recipe a month.
21. Have date night at least once a month (when Mac is home, of course).
22. Donate my hair to Locks of Love at least twice.
23. Give blood at least four times a year.
24. Publish at least 300 blog posts a year.
25. Attend church regularly.
26. Save enough money to buy a new car.
27. Visit a new country.
28. Photograph a sunrise and a sunset.
29. Document and blog an entire week of my life.
30. Enjoy 30 years of a crazy, wonderful, loved life.
Anyone else want to join me?