1. The past two weeks were crazy hectic. In addition to work and class, I had a parade last Saturday and then an event on Saturday night. Now, we’re on the downhill side to Christmas break.
2. We finally put up our Christmas tree. Purrburger is a fan.
3. I have one final, and then I’m done with this semester of grad school. I have five Saturdays off, and I don’t even know what to do with my time.
4. I am way behind on all things Christmas. We haven’t even taken the photo for our card, and I am nowhere near done with shopping. Never mind that we have to ship everything to the East Coast…
5. I signed up for Amazon Student (Amazon Prime for 50% off). Holler. I’m kind of obsessed with two-day shipping.
What’s going on with y’all?