My final semester of grad school has finally arrived. I’ve honestly been waiting for this day since I started the program (is that bad?), and now we’re in the homestretch.
- I’m working on my final portfolio. This is due a month before graduation and includes about 30 pages of papers. I’ve barely started and feel really behind.
- My last official class is a study abroad trip. I’m nervous and excited because this also involves a lot of papers, and I have to get all of that done, too.
- I officially started applying for jobs. Since we know where we’re moving, I’m focusing my efforts in that area.
- I’m attending a career fair and a conference next week. Again, more nerves and excitement because I kind of need a job.
- Graduation is about 10 weeks away. Yikes.
Who else is ready for graduation?