So I haven’t blogged in a hot second.
- We finally moved in to the new building at work and are completely up and running. We wound up not having Internet in our offices for about a month. My coworker and I split days in the office and teleworking to make sure that we both got work done and didn’t have to sit in an Internet-less office all day. I finished about 7 books during the days I was at work without Internet.
- We work late one night a week, and it is completely dark when we leave. These dark evenings make me want to do absolutely nothing when I get home. Is anyone else generally struggling motivation wise?
- Also, how is it already December? Georgia obviously doesn’t get the same cold of winter as a lot of places, so it doesn’t feel like the last month of the year. I still have pumpkins on my porch, so I’m clearly on top of the seasonally-appropriate décor.
- I have one Europe post left to finish. Prepare yourselves for two weeks of new blog posts every day. I’ll probably stop blogging for another month after that.
- I am seriously debating a blog overhaul. Given that I took a major blogging break during grad school, I really don’t feel like this space is “me” anymore.
- If you feel like you need more of me in your life, you should follow me on Instagram / Instastories. I post there a lot more often when I’m bored at work.
What’s new with y’all?